Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Homeschool Thru High School

Me and my mom have been very preoccupied lately with this. I don't know how rock4ever95 does it. Maybe he has been doing it since he started, but it involves buying books on your own. And you might think this is no big deal, but since 3rd grade I have gotten all my textbooks in a neat little box with a lesson plan to boot. And now we can't find the exact history book we need. Also, Mom has been doing research and she found out that some textbooks have some biased material. For example, ours says, "The so-and-so religious followers BELIEVED this," and it also says, "This prophet CAME TO these other religious followers." Little stuff, but you can see the slant. It's confusing.

2 comments:

  1. Here is an idea (to make the world a better place). Make an inventory of the all the subject books considered, and a short reason why it did or did not make the HS curriculum list (from your point of view).

    Just an idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. unrelated comment... the http address says
    "4ever temporary"

    but the title is

    "Forever Temporary"

    when this blog goes viral... which one should I say I read?

    ReplyDelete